Blackout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application: Dephy, Marksmanship Hunter

Go down

Application: Dephy, Marksmanship Hunter Empty Application: Dephy, Marksmanship Hunter

Post  Dephy Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:05 pm

About you
Ingame nickname: Dephy
Server: Stormreaver
Nationality: Denmark
How long have you been playing WoWarcraft?: 2-3 years.

About WoW
Current guild(if any): Up to You (uptoyou.wowstead.com)
Previous guild(s): Nothing worth mentioning
Reason for leaving: I want to improve my gear, just like everybody else, and it seems that everytime i ask within the guild chat im responsed with: srry dude i dont feel like doing kara right now.
Total play time: 30 days
Character class: Hunter
Character race: Night Elf
Main talenspec: Marksmanship, 00 / 43 / 18
Armory link to character:

Other
Internet Connection: Fine (dunno the exact number, since its a shared internet amongst many people)
Previous raid experience: A little Kara?
Mods/add-ons: Deadly Boss Mod, Omen Threatmeter, and lots of other stuff.
Microphone(optional): Yeah..

Why are you applying to Blackout?: Now this is my time to shine! As you may see, im not that geared, thats no secret. But do i know how to play my class? perfectly well! do i know about some basic game mechaniks? Yeah i do. Now, i am getting sick and tired of either being in a guild with goals as raiding kara and so on, but never getting to that point. all im asking for is a serious guild that raids, and for the people within the guild, to be friendly and help eachother out. im not asking to be your main choice in MH or BT (if you were to raid there) but i would be thrilled if i could just hang out with you in kara and elsewhere!
What do you expect to gain out of it?: Lots of Friends, that will help me, just as much as i want to help them.
What can you offer us?: a dedicated hunter, that knows his class.
Do you know any in Blackout?: Valcorn, just recently met him, and we had lots of fun together =p

Dephy

Back to top Go down

Application: Dephy, Marksmanship Hunter Empty armory link

Post  Dephy Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:09 pm

appearently the armory link didnt make it? dont know what happened..

anyways, here it is:

Dephy

Back to top Go down

Application: Dephy, Marksmanship Hunter Empty lolz at armory link

Post  Dephy Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:12 pm

appearently its not working >_>

Dephy

Back to top Go down

Application: Dephy, Marksmanship Hunter Empty Re: Application: Dephy, Marksmanship Hunter

Post  Dániac Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:18 pm

sorry dude but rejected --> reason your ap is way to low if ya got like 1.6k ap fully buffed our minium requirements are like 1.4k-1.5k unbuffed...
Dániac
Dániac

Back to top Go down

Application: Dephy, Marksmanship Hunter Empty Thats what i expected ;)

Post  Dephy Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:29 pm

but, dont think youll get rid of me that easy tho, ill go run some kara pugs and come back to you =)

Dephy

Back to top Go down

Application: Dephy, Marksmanship Hunter Empty Re: Application: Dephy, Marksmanship Hunter

Post  Dániac Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:57 pm

hehe Smile
Dániac
Dániac

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down