Blackout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Siterium 70 holy/disc priest draenei male

Go down

Siterium 70 holy/disc priest draenei male Empty Siterium 70 holy/disc priest draenei male

Post  Siterium Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:50 pm

About you
Ingame nickname: Siterium
Server: Stormreaver
Nationality:Norway
How long have you been playing WoWarcraft?: About 2 years soon.
What made you choose your class?: ive liked healers all the time since i saw it.so i made one priest and thought it was very funny.im very serious about raids and other things like it.

About WoW
Current guild(if any):Utgard.
Previous guild(s):
Reason for leaving: they were sorting out inactive members.im not inactive no more so u know:)
Total play time:
Character class: Priest
Character race:Draenei
Character title: Draenei Priest
Mentionable alt(s):
Profession(1): 79/375
Profession(2) 87/375
Main talenspec: Disc/Holy
Offspec: Shadow
Armory link to character:

Other
Internet Connection: very good.no lagg and never gets dc-ed.
Previous raid experience: almost exalted with the violet eye and been in gruul sometimes.
Mods/add-ons: aren't using addons.can get if it's nessesary-
Microphone(optional):my mic is broke.

Why are you applying to Blackout?:I got whispered by one in the guild and i said i needed a Karazhan,gruul,ZA guild and he told me to apply here.I wouldlove to come to blackout.
What do you expect to gain out of it?: I want to get good gear and get quick progress in raids and be friends with most of guildies.
What can you offer us?: I can offer u a skilled and matuer healer that want to get experience with raids and hopefully learn something about the guildmates.
Do you know any in Blackout?:No

Siterium

Back to top Go down