Blackout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mulwray, Elemental Shaman

Go down

Mulwray, Elemental Shaman Empty Mulwray, Elemental Shaman

Post  Guest Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:00 am

About you
Ingame nickname:Mulwray
Server:Stormreaver
Nationality: Faroese
Location: somewhere in The Faroe Islands (ask if you REALLY wanna know)
How long have you been playing WoWarcraft?: about 3 years or so now, lost count.
What made you choose your class?: Well, I've tried alot of Classes, I've played hunter, Rogue, warlock and Shaman (4 lvl 70), and I really like this class, as I did the others, its just, different.

About WoW
Current guild(if any): No Problem, a social guild, we dont raid or anything so its mostly just for talking.
Previous guild(s): This char has been mostly guildless while lvling so I wouldn't get disturbed with other stuff
Reason for leaving: didn't see the point in staying where I really didn't want to be
Total play time: 23 days, 7 hours+ atm.
Character class: Shaman
Character race: Draenei
Character title:?? if you mean like Champion of Naaru and stuff like that I have none.
Mentionable alt(s): Fallerup, lvl 70 NE Rogue
Profession(1): Jewelcrafting 375/375
Profession(2) Enchanting 365/375
Main talenspec: Elemental 41/0/20 for PvE ofc
Offspec:has to be the one I use now (40/0/21 for PvP)
Armory link to character: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormreaver&n=Mulwray

Other
Internet Connection:2 Mbit in 2 weeks or so, have 1 Mbit now
Previous raid experience: none as a Shaman I'm afraid, but as a Rogue I did: Mag, Gruul, Full kara, SSC 5/6 and TK 3/4, as Hunter I did most pre TBC instances.
Mods/add-ons: Omen threatmeter, and all that raiding stuff, Deadly bossmods and such
Microphone(optional): yes, I have a mic. have TS and Ventrilo too, which ever you prefer.

Why are you applying to Blackout?: Honestly? I miss raiding, I've mostly been PvPing and doing 5 man since I dinged 70 and I dont want to raid with my rogue anymore and frankly, this char is honestly not all that good geared, but since I already know how everything works it shouldn't be such a problem (kara and gruul, ZA and such).
What do you expect to gain out of it?: the feeling back how it is downing something of importance
What can you offer us?: a dedicated player that always comes prepaired
Do you know any in Blackout?: haven't looked over the guild list so none that I know of

thx for reading
Mulwray, The "Human" Lightning Rod

Back to top Go down

Mulwray, Elemental Shaman Empty Re: Mulwray, Elemental Shaman

Post  Wasarainen Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:47 pm

Sorry your gear isn't enough, gear up and re apply

Apply denied

Wasarainen

Back to top Go down