Blackout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Caylie - Mage

Go down

Caylie - Mage Empty Caylie - Mage

Post  Caylie Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:23 pm

About you
Ingame nickname: Caylie
Server: Stormreaver
Nationality: Danish
How long have you been playing WoWarcraft?: 1 year and a few months
What made you choose your class?: First I played Druid for over a year. I got really bored of this. I couuldn't pvp with feral (and with my feral gear). I didn't really like resto spec, so after a 2 week trip to U.S.A. I decided to make a mage for their great damage, and party class.

About WoW
Current guild(if any): cartel
Previous guild(s): None on this char.
Reason for leaving: Just joined as an alt untill I find a guild and start from the bottom. Smile
Total play time: 14 days
Character class: Mage
Character race: Gnome Female
Character title: None
Mentionable alt(s): Visila 7o Druid
Profession(1): 360/375 Tailoring
Profession(2) 330/375 Enchanting (Gonna max those very soon when I get a few more G poor after buying epic flying.)
Main talenspec: 2/48/11
Offspec: 17/0/44, 40/0/21
Armory link to character:

Other
Internet Connection: Exellent wireless at my dad, Fine wireless at my mom.
Previous raid experience: Karazhan, Gruul, The Start of SSC, The Start of TK, 2/5 MH, 3/9 BT
Mods/add-ons: I use shitloads of addons, but I got the most required raid addons. Decursive, Omen2, Bigwigs.
Microphone(optional): Yes

Why are you applying to Blackout?: I'm searching for a nice community of people making some relaxed raiding.
What do you expect to gain out of it?: Relaxed raids and getting peoples gear better so we could start exploring SSC and TK.
What can you offer us?: A well experienced raider ready to progress but also relaxed.
Do you know any in Blackout?: Not as far as I know.

Caylie

Back to top Go down