Blackout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Snipersvin ; Hunter

Go down

Snipersvin ; Hunter Empty Snipersvin ; Hunter

Post  Neiro Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:24 am

About you
Ingame nickname: snipersvin
Server: Stormreaver
Nationality: DK
How long have you been playing WoWarcraft?: Since last summer
What made you choose your class?: Dislike Meele, and best friend was mage, so choose hunter

About WoW
Current guild(if any): Chaotic Evil
Previous guild(s): The Danish Hell, Heroes of Denmark, Illidans Minions, OMG Taurens Moo Moo
Reason for leaving: Want to join a raid guild, and only illidans morons was one, and a bad one at that.
Total play time: 48d 13h 49m on snipersvin. 17d 17h 12m on tiinytauren (70 lock) & 12d 15h 52m on Navn (trader/twink)
Character class: Hunter
Character race: Night Elf
Character title: <none>
Mentionable alt(s): Tiinytauren, Navn
Profession(1): Engineering 375
Profession(2): Mining 375
Profession(3): Cooking 375
Profession(4): Fishing 375
Tiinytauren has 375 shadow tailoring, 370 enchanting
Main talenspec: 7/48/6
Offspec:
Armory link to character: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormreaver&n=Snipersvin

Other
Internet Connection: 2Mbit company paid adsl
Previous raid experience: Downed gruul and all of kara except Netherspite (know tacs)
Mods/add-ons: All required and a few more like fishingbuddy
Microphone(optional): yes

Why are you applying to Blackout?: Want stuff that my current guild cannot supply.
What do you expect to gain out of it?: Better gear & the experience of seeing a raid with more raiding than slacking
What can you offer us?: Talent
Do you know any in Blackout?: None that I know of, but I'm bad with names

quick stats: keys to all heroics, epic flying, aquired all non-raid & non-tbc-rep engineering schematics, 1875 raw ranged attack power & 24% crit rating when ignoring storms & lunacy trinkets.

ps. interested in joining with my lock also, but it only has 1175 shadow dmg selfbuffed so far. (been 70 for 36 hours)

Neiro

Back to top Go down