Blackout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Holy Paladin

Go down

Holy Paladin Empty Holy Paladin

Post  Palajass Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:22 am

About you
Ingame nickname:Palajasse
Server:Was In Bloodscalp EU. Then I transferred my paladin to Stormreaver EU.
Nationality:Swe
How long have you been playing WoWarcraft?:About 3 years now.
What made you choose your class?:Well one of my friends irl that play's in Bloodscalp told me to be a paladin because they needed a paladin and I think it is fun to play as holy paladin. Plus I love to heal to <3

About WoW
Current guild(if any):
Previous guild(s):Dominis Noctis
Reason for leaving:Well many ppl started to leave our guild and we didnt make any progres whit the raid's
Total play time:46 days
Character class:Paladin
Character race:Dwarf
Character title:
Mentionable alt(s):Musslijasse and Mussliemir
Profession(1):enchanting 375/375
Profession(2) Tailoring 375/375
Main talenspec:Holy
Offspec:Well i dont have any gear for any offspeec but just tell me what you need and I will speec for dps or offtank
Armory link to character

Other
Internet Connection: very good
Previous raid experience: Before tbc ZG. TBC Kara,Gruul,Maggy and 4/6 bosses in Za
Mods/add-ons:Have all the addons for the raid.
Microphone(optional):I have a working microphone

Why are you applying to Blackout?:Well I read the info at the webb site and it sems like a nice guild so I fell like to join your guild and see how it's work's.
What do you expect to gain out of it?:Well I expect ofc gear, but I dont expect so much from you guy's only that I hope I will get in the guild and that we will have it really nice friendship betwen us in the future.
What can you offer us?:I can offer you my healing ofc and I can respeec (if I need to) and I can offer you my respect to you all that i will do my best at the raid's and help out as much as I can.
Do you know any in Blackout?:No. I dont know any ppl in the guild. But if i get in the guild I will hopfully to learn to know you and that you will learn to know me.

Palajass

Back to top Go down